photo AubreyAbout_zps4f47069e.jpg  photo Aubreyskincare_zps557d0494.jpg

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

product junkie


This handy little Magic Mitt is perfect for on the go. I typically use it to remove my eye make up only, but it came in handy on a road trip. One Sunday before heading home (to The Woodlands from Austin) my brother & I went stand up paddle-boarding for a few hot and sunny hours. I had to hop straight in the car and drive 3 hours home but didn't want to do it with my sunscreen caked face. I had this little guy on me, so I stopped and washed my face with it , reapplied sunscreen and got back on the road. I had to share because it is just the coolest! 

Click above and you can see how it works.You wet it, and start rubbing your make up off. When finished, hand wash it and hang it to dry between face washes. It dries so quickly that it doesn't harbor bacteria, so it won't make you break out & the fact that you don't need cleanser is even more convenient! It's pretty neat!



No comments:

Post a Comment