photo AubreyAbout_zps4f47069e.jpg  photo Aubreyskincare_zps557d0494.jpg

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Introducing me.....

I am a medical aesthetician, through and through & I love what I do!

My name is Aubrey and I would like to begin by properly introducing myself. I have been an aesthetician now for almost 10 years. I am a 35 year old, single woman and I have a passion for what I do. I was born a girly girl, and I'm telling you, I was born to be a medical aesthetician!

The procedures I do may be skin deep, but they can really touch a person deep down inside, improve confidence and just make you look as good as you feel. That's what it's all about to me! Being comfortable in your own skin, enhancing your own natural beauty and empowering others.

With so many product lines and treatments available, I would like to contribute my "two cents". Having hands on knowledge and experience from most of the technologies (lasers and/or cosmetic treatments) available today, I feel my opinion is valuable to consumers. I have worked with plastic surgeons, boutique medspas, family practice physicians and ob/gyn practices, so I have a well rounded perspective as well. I currently work in The Woodlands, TX for Woodlands Wellness, which is a cutting edge, medical spa.

I personally specialize in medical grade, facial treatments and work on all skin types. Being half hispanic has given me a respectful understanding for darker skin types....thanks Mom! I also recognize that  lifestyle and personality play as important of a role as do the treatments. Skin care (topical creams, etc..) can do ALOT these days, but only if you're willing to put them on. Makes sense, right?

I hope you will find my knowlege of the industry and lifestyle oriented approach helpful! That is what I hope to do! Provide a non-biased resource for cosmetic treatments. Granted, it is just my opinion, but it is my opinion. I hope you will ask if you have any questions at all. I would LOVE that!

Ultimately my goals of this blog are to tell you about: my favorite treatments, the gold standards, the latest and greatest, the tried & true, all the way down to your traditional basic treatments that I have had the pleasure of working with.

No comments:

Post a Comment