photo AubreyAbout_zps4f47069e.jpg  photo Aubreyskincare_zps557d0494.jpg

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Spooky sun damage!




Summer is technically over, so I wanted to access the damage. I "practice safe sun", but I am active, so the sun still gets me! Just thought you guys would enjoy. It's also a good time of year for this, since it is almost Halloween!!!

I took this photo at work. We have a Reveal Imager. It's a special camera that can photograph your sun damage among other things. You can see all of the melanin present in the skin, but the patches of it are what we are looking for here. That is the sun damage that I can lift with lasers or chemicals, to return my face to being one uniform color. You can even see my blackheads if you look really close (tip of the nose). I generally start my consultations with this flattering photo and decide what we should do based on what we see.

No comments:

Post a Comment